Recently I got some trouble with the so lovely Firefox, so I got no choice to suffer and use IE. But then I take the time to search how I can improve the application. Here is my top 4 of some add-ons that are really nice....
Internet Explorer Developer Toolbar
The Microsoft Internet Explorer Developer Toolbar provides a set of tools for quickly creating and debugging web pages. Tools include such areas as exploring the DOM of a page, locating specific elements on a page, and outlining code blocks. It's really look like FireBug, a MSUT to any developer. Download from here.
Inline Search is a quick way to search for content on a web page without pulling up the Find Dialog as well as providing the ability to find as you type and highlighted search terms.
Extended Copy Menu
Again for all developer... Adds a “Copy As Html” and “Copy As Plain Text” to the context (right-click) menu.
IE7Pro is an add-on for Internet Explorer which adds a lot of features and extras which make your Browsing faster,More Responsive and Sleek. It add also:
- New Module: FasterIE,It will increase your IE surfing speed.
- Add Session Manager function, it include save, load, copy, send by mail
- IE context menu add save selected source code to file and clipboard as html, text, links
- Online bookmark support IE8 webslice now
- New ActiveXObject interface.
- View page info SaveAs dialog support multi-select now
- Add serverinfo plugin again
Voila! I hope you will enjoy those.