- Introducing System.Web.Providers - ASP.NET Universal Providers for Session, Membership, Roles and User Profile on SQL Compact and SQL Azure - Nicely introduce the magic provider. See also my quick resume: The Magic Provider (also call Universal Providers)
- Windows Azure Storage Architecture Overview – All the info about the 3 layers; very complete post.
- Creating a Many To Many Mapping Using Code First - I like the EFCF to do my prototype and quick project. I'm sure that EF is good for other think but I use it in this purpose. Anyway, the many to many relation is a must... this post give a quick sample.
- Must have NuGet Packages for Windows Azure Development - Who many NuGet package about Azure do you think is available? How about 34? Surprise? This post is for you.
- Review: Open-source components used in learn.knockoutjs.com - The web site lear.knockoujs.com is a great tool. Here the creator explains how he did it and lists all the free stuff he uses.
- Announcing Entity Framework Migrations (Fantasy Version) - A dream about a wonderful alpha project… or a real one…
- Entity Framework Code First Migrations - Scott present the new release (in alpha) of EFCF migration. A nice post about the always nice EF products.
- AWS Summer Startups: Yottaa - Great start for Yottaa after winning the AWS challenge.