Suggestion of the week
- How Microsoft Is Taking Over The Cloud (David Thielen) - Very inspiring post about why choosing Azure for our cloud computing is a good decision.
- Azure SDK 2.5 and Cloud Service Diagnostics (Gaurav) - Nice post that explains what changed in the Azure SDK.
- Azure Fridays - A Powershell script to Download RSS Videos (Marc Gagné) - Hum. What a create tool!
- Universal Windows Applications Across Multiple Form Factors Devices: From 4 to 82 Inches: - This post gives some keys things to remember when designing UI with Windows8.
- Does an insecure website compromise the security of a payment system in an iframe? - An interesting post that explains some of the myths security in an e-commerce web site.
- DevOps style deployment in Visual Studio 2015 preview - A detailed look (Derek M Muthukumaran) - Nice post that explains how to enjoy this new feature.
Brian Keller’s Channel9 Video is a great place to start to learn more about this feature.
- ASP.NET 5 (vNext) Work in Progress - Exploring TagHelpers (Scott Hanselman) - Wow very interesting feature. An invite to get involve.
- Post-Release Goodies (Lucian Wischik,, John Dan) - This post helps us to get started with the .Net.Core open source project by listing some links.
- Introducing Smart Unit Tests (Pratap Lakshman) - This post is perfect to get started with the new unit test features. It contains also a link to a quick introduction video.
If you have not already seen the brief video on the Smart Unit Tests feature , I urge you to do so;
- How to Overcome the 5 Biggest Distractions at Work (and Life) (Erik Sherman) - This post remembers us some simple things to stay more focus.
- 3 Qualities Every Leader Needs to Succeed on a Team - Interesting thoughts that an enterprise is in fact, a team of teams, and that the need to work together.
- “Have I been pwned?” – now with RSS! - It's all in the title...;)