Suggestion of the week
- Running .NET Core on Docker (Jurgis Pasukonis) - Really cool tutorial that puts many blocks to work together.
- Turning on Windows features using Powershell DSC extension and Azure CLI (Kirpa Singh) - Clever method to activate Windows feature on multiple VM.
- Running Docker Container on Azure Batch (Yiding Zhou) - Nice post that explains why and how Azure batch and Docker can really work well together.
- Microsoft Azure Storage Explorer preview: June update (Cristy Gonzalez) - A great tool got updated and now supports all four storage services. A must for all Azure developers.
- Move Resources via ARM Portal (Edward Dake) - Many tips on how to move stuff around; very handy.
- Cloud War: Microsoft vs Amazon – Feature 2 Feature Comparisons - Great tools I wish I had that long time ago.
- ASP.NET - Writing Clean Code in ASP.NET Core with Dependency Injection - Very interesting post that explains why dependency injection is good and how to do it leveraging the new AspNetCore. I used to all that using Ninject, Moq and many other tools. Today, it's all included.
- Happiness is DevOps’ Cornerstone (Alexandre Brisebois) - Interesting post that asks a lot of questions... I would like to see some graph or pie chart about our answers.
- 5 Habits that Help Code Quality (View all posts by Erik Dietrich) - Yet another post about how to code better, but this one is refreshing. It explains why the opposite would be harmful and also give us a training plan for better chance of success.
- What’s in your highlights folder? (Marc Gagne) - Because life is not only mistakes and bad luck.Here good tips to help you giving some sunshine into your life when needed.