- Yo Team, meet Azure Container Instances (Donovan Brown) - Yep now Yo Team support ACL. This post also shares how quickly get your container IP address.
- #LogicApps – Introduction and main differences with Microsoft Flow #MSFlow | El Bruno on WordPress.com (El Bruno) - Great post that gives a very clear view of the differences... Now I have a post to refer to when people are asking me that.
- .NET Rocks! Azure Event Grid with Dan Rosanova (Carl Franklin, Richard Campbell) - I really liked that episode with Dan. It was nice listening to him talking an making reference to Biztalk and Logic App.
- Azure Functions and Lazy Initialization with Couchbase Server (Matthew Groves) - Nice hack, that could potentially save a lot of initialization if the function is called often.
- Azure Tips and Tricks Part 20 - Working with Files in Azure App Service (Michael Crump) - I'm always impressed by how many people don't know Kudu. Well, if it's your case, this post is for you... at least to get started.
- How to import a Postman collection into your Azure API Management – SANDRO PEREIRA BIZTALK BLOG (Sandro Pereira) - Pretty useful tips that import process.
- OpenAPI is not what I thought (Darrel Miller ) - I hear you my friend, loud and clear. Let's use OpenAPI the way it should be. Very interesting post for an inside man sharing his thoughts about the purpose of the tool.
- Serverless and Auth0 Webtasks, hop on the bullet train (Glenn Block) - Cool tool in the Node.js world.
- What would a cross-platform .NET UI Framework look like? Exploring Avalonia (Scott Hanselman) - I didn't know where WPF came from, and it's interesting to see the open-source project inspired other projects and to see that they continue to evolve.
- #222: Patrick Lencioni—Getting Hiring Right (EntreLeadership Team) - It was my first episode of this podcast, but definitely not the last one. Very interesting speakers... nice books referenced... loved it.
- Why Your Boss Makes You Punch a Time Clock (Suzanne Lucas Suzanne Lucas is a freelance writer who spent 10 years in corporate human resources, where she hired, fired, managed the numbers, and double-checked with t) - Most of us have to do timesheets... I'm sure that at one point, you asked yourself the reason about it. It's time read an answer, in this post.