- Git Tag Based Released Process Using GitHub Actions (Calvin A. Allen) - An awesome tutorial to deploy automatically IF certain conditions are met. Plus we got the yaml file.
- Building an Azure Static Web App With GraphQL | LINQ to Fail (Aaron Powell) - Oh! Interesting... Reading this you probably, like me, missed the live version. But there is always the video on demand.
- Download a whole YouTube Playlist at one go - DEV Community 👩💻👨💻 (Trideep Barik) - Nice little python tutorial to automate tasks.
- GitKraken Git GUI How-To: Add & Remove Files (Calvin A. Allen) - Nice post that describes some very useful operation on git using the graphic interface provided by Git Kraken.
- Login and use an ASP.NET Core API with Azure AD Auth and user access tokens (Damien Bowden) - Nice tutorial to use Azure AD between an Asp.Net App and an API.
- OAuth 2.0 with GitHub in ASP.NET Core - Simple Talk (Diogo Souza) - A nice tutorial that guides us in a complex world.
- Remote Debugging .NET Containers (Karol Deland) - A nice tutorial that explains clearly first the difference between remote and local debugging and then explains how to do it.
- Using MongoDB With ASP.NET Core Web API (Munib Butt) - A great tutorial from .Net Core to Mongo in a snap
- Social Friendships and Internet Creativity with Cassidy Williams (Hanselminutes with Scott Hanselman) - A refreshing episode, simple and true. Isn't it the base of a real friendship?!
- 472: How to Run an Online Meeting, with Bonni Stachowiak (Coaching for Leaders) - I'm always surprised and a bit disappointed when I realize that this topic or those best practices are not well known. An episode to share :)
- Screen Sharing with an Ultrawide Monitor (Kenny Lowe) - Really interesting post.As I think about getting a new screen and heard bad experiences sharing ultrawide screens this look like a nice solution.
Author: Amy Schmittauer Landino
An interesting book that shares the best practices about making videos today. How to plan, record, edit... What to do and not do. A quick, direct to the point and complete tutorial to get started. This book was done like today's videos.