- Auto-installing Applications on Azure VM with Chocolatey for Live Streaming (Justin Yoo) - A nice quick tutorial that lists all the pieces to build you're ready to use VM like a streaming machine.
- Creating an .NET AWS serverless application using API Gateway with API Key (Dror Helper) - A nice tutorial that explains how to get started.
- Introduction to Cloud Computing and Azure (Code Maze) - A good article to get started. Starting from nothing and explaining the basic concepts.
- ASP.NET Core updates in .NET 5 Preview 8 (Daniel Roth) - Nice update packed with tons of features.
- Blazor WebAssembly Gets Lazy Loading -- Visual Studio Magazine (David Ramel) - Nice post that focuses on one of the features (lazy loading of the dependencies) of the last update.
- I'm Open Sourcing the Have I Been Pwned Code Base (Troy Hunt) - Interesting news about this project. Going open source is a big move, and Troy explains why he did it.
How to Create a Social Media Plan Template with Andrea Jones (Influencer Entrepreneurs with Jenny Melrose) - They say planning is everything, so I was happy to listen to this episode and learn more it and see if it was different depending on the platform.
Cycling Through Changes with Laura King (Wild Ideas Worth Living) - I'm a man and my "baby" is an adult now. Yet, I found that episode very interesting. Even though a lot of friends shared with me a few "challenges" that pregnancy brings... And didn't think about the training ones...
Author: Greg McKeown
- I really like this book. In a world where we all try to get more things done to be more productive, this book talks about doing less... to be more productive. Very interesting I thought. Talking about priorities, and how to help you to find our focus.