- Hybrid Reference Implementation Using BizTalk Server, Windows Azure, Service Bus and SQL Azure - A nice sample of using Biztalk with Azure
- Practical Development - Introducing unit of scale. very clear post
- Minimizing Connection Pool errors in SQL Azure - Here goes a best practices
- Windows Azure Drive Snapshot and Updating Azure Drive - Definition and description of Azure snapshot drive and it’s features, in a easy to read bullet form.
- Windows Azure for Social Applications - This post is about high level communication between cloud instance.
- A Comprehensive Introduction to Cloud Computing - This is a good introduction to what is the Cloud computing, using a real life analogy as starting point. (Unfortunately because of a blog restructuration the link is currently broken, but Wely did tell me that he will but it back soon.)
- Cloud Computing and the Reason for Hybrid Versions - A lot of good stats about the cloud computing, but I'm curious to see their sources...
- How To Easily Enable Windows Azure Diagnostics Remotely - Amazing post with a lot of great PowerShell script. Bookmark this one...
- A Game of Risk- Explain about WinRT
Microsoft announced the Windows Runtime (WinRT) stack at the heart of Windows 8 during the BUILD conference keynote in September, everyone in the room knew the game had changed.
- How To Clean up old Windows Azure diagnostics - Another amazing post that merite to be bookmarked.
- Your users don't care if you use Web Sockets - Most user don't care about the tech used. They care about the result. Here and example.
You can use the lovely CanIUse web site to find out if you browser supports something
- How to access Service Configuration settings in Windows Azure Startup Task - Good code snippet if you need to check config
- Azure Storage Analytics - A good list of links to code post.
- Deploying Node.js Applications to Windows Azure via Blobs or Git Sync - Quick explanation of the use of nodeRole project. Thanks to Steve Mark how made great tools projects.
- Le Bulletin Azure - épisode 1 - First video podcast in a series about Azure's actualities in french.
- Web Essentials from Mads Kristensen - This is definitely a most. Even more for people our doing not so often web development.
- SQL in the Wild - I didn't know about this "filtered index" feature available in MSSQL 2008. Really nice feature.
- Profanity doesn't work - Does swearing is a good thing in a technical presentation, or in a blog? S. Hanselman answer the question in this post
- Your images are a virus. They are EVERYWHERE on the Internet - 1 image, 227 copies, 4 years... images spread..
- The #1 Thing That Successful Freelancers Always Do - Business look for some one how can do better then them self.