- How to Detect If You Are Connected To A Federation Root (Herve Roggero) - Will be useful when federation will come out.
- Mixpanel Engineering - The cloud is not for all business, here the Mixpanel’s story .
- Unable to connect to one(or few) of the Windows Azure role instnaces using remote desktop (RDP) option - Nice tips.
- Enabling Support for 32-bit IIS Applications in Windows Azure - Perfect! Simple to do and simple to use.
- Article: Introducing Queues and Topics in Azure Service Bus - A lot of new exiting stuff for the middleware and integration.
- Free Databases in the Window Azure Marketplace - Nice place to start playing with oData and/or the Marketplace
- Windows Azure PowerShell Extensions - I look forward to see those extensions...
PowerShell is a very powerful tool for your developer tool belt,
For an overview of the Windows Azure PowerShell Cmdlets, watch this video
- Windows Azure, Fiddler and netmf - Nice to know. since it's not done by default.
- 10 Predictions About Cloud Computing - This is a good question. What will became the cloud in a long-term? Good post.
- SQL Azure PowerShell for Developers on the Run! - This is a most. A really sharp idea.
“Quickly create firewall rules for where ever you are”
- Roger Doherty's SQL Server Evangelism Blog - Great new labs for migration. reporting. sync and federation. really good update. More info about the Data-tier Application Framework or DAC Fx.
- Windows Azure Traffic Manager - I know exactly in witch project i could use this...
- Reading configuration entries using System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager class in a Windows Azure Application - A well done 101 about read config in Azure project.
- 10 Enterprise Cloud Storage Options - A 10 list of cloud storage option... but no syng of Google or Azure?
- Deadlettering in Azure AppFabric Service Bus Brokered Messaging - A great introduction to the message architecture and how to use it with the new Azure AppFabric coming in.
“The Developer’s Guide to AppFabric”, a free e-book on Azure AppFabric development. Available for download here.
The Enterprise Integration Patterns website provides a description of the Dead Letter Channel pattern here.
- CloudCover Show: Episode 64 - Adding Push Notifications to Windows Phone Apps – Wade explain all the new stuff for Windows Phone apps by using composable NuGet packages with Windows Azure.
- Using Windows Azure Service Bus Messaging (Roman Kiss) – Everything you should know about Azure service bus, write inn one amazing post.
- Google+ Ripples brings something interesting to the table - Trying to but together something append 2 weeks ago on Twitter... nah forget it. but see how is it possible on Google +