- Windows Azure: Startup task or OnStart(), which to choose? (Avkash Chauhan - MSFT) - Know the difference between starup task and onStart()
- Can Cloud Computing Reduce IT Cost Complexities?
- Packaging an Executable as a Windows Azure Application From the Command Line – Quick way using programEntryPoint of worker role
- New Article: How To Integrate a BizTalk Server Application with Service Bus Queues and Topics - This is looking promising, need to read the full article.
- Four key reasons to include cloud computing in your business strategy - To help some client to find if the cloud is good from them
- Cloud Cover Show: Episode 62 - Marketplace with Christian Liensberger – Great info about Marketplace.
- Cloud Cover Show: Episode 63 - Securely Sharing Files with Windows Azure – Really nice introduction of the BlobShare.
- Six Reasons to Use Cloud Services for Small Business - Another list of arguments of why you should go in the cloud
- Bodega Sale Blog - A kind of American idol for developer... not a bad idea.
- Engine Yard Platform-as-a-Service – Difference between concurrency and parallelism by type of ruby
- Sandro Pereira BizTalk Blog - When an image IS thousand words
- Fire and Ice: David Pallmann's Web and Cloud Blog: Adventures in HTML5: Bouncy Bar Chart (David Pallmann) - If you're looking for a nice way to learn HTML5 then this how-to make a htmk5 version of Jelly bars is perfect for you.
- An analysis of four lazy years with an Amazon Kindle and no dead trees (Scott Hanselman) - Understand why you should go with a e Reader
- I know apps - Interesting point. Next time keep that in mind.