- New Windows Azure Billing Portal (brianhprince.com) - Present a great new feature in Azure billing portal that will help a lot some users.
- Mobile & Global in 7 Steps with HTML5, MVC & Windows Azure (David Pallmann) – Explain in a great series how to pass from the static web page from the designer to a fully functional and responsive web designed web site.
- Assess your SQL Server to SQL Azure migration using SQL Azure Compatibility Assessment Tool by SQL Azure Labs - A really good news! Simply explain how to use the just release: SQL Azure Compatibility Assessment Tool.
- Microsoft to enable Linux on its Windows Azure cloud in 2012 - If it’s true, is will be nice, and it go with the new Microsoft philosophy.
- How do you synchronize a million to-do lists? (blog.maartenballiauw.be) - This post ask a good question that use some new Azure feature as service bus. Keep looking for the best answer.
- Update: Deploying Ruby Applications to Windows Azure (Larry Franks) - Great post explaining every steps to have a simple Ruby application in Azure. I definitely need to try this.
- Structuring Unit Tests - Since long time looking for a better way to do my testing. I will for sure try this.
- Structuring your Unit Tests, why? (Ayende Rahien) - Another way to structure our tests.
- Unit Testing ASP.Net Http Handlers and a discussion of Auto Mocking and the Testable pattern - Nicely explain how to auto mock with Moq in .Net. Good example to start strait with DI or IoC
- Créer un Gem Ruby en 2 minutes (pagedegeek.com) – A quick “abc” to create a gem in Ruby [French].
- Bonjour gem, Jeudi c’est SASS - Nice Ruby gem to auto generate CSS file. [French]
- Ten Things To Do to Secure an Important Person's Computer (or even Ashton's or a Kardashian's) (Scott Hanselman) - Simple and truly effaces
- There's no shame in code that is simply "good enough" - This post explain why it is correct to say: "Just make it works".
- 5 ways to get insane productivity boosts for coders – Yan Pritzker - Some quick idea to improve code speed production.
- 7 Steps to Incredible Personal Productivity (Jeff Haden) - Good post. some tips about how to act in a special day... like ending project, or a one day project.
- What Software Has in Common with Schrödinger’s Cat (testobsessed) - Interesting comparison. Good way to present some pros of Agile method.