- Create Single Use URIs to Protect Your Resources! - Great tutorial. I like the idea of "real" scenario.
- Keep Your Privates Private! - Nice post that shows an elegant way to solve a security topic.
- A Cloud and Azure Glossary for the Confused (Scott Hanselman) - Nice post that explains very well all the cloud buzz words.
- Windows Azure: General Availability of SQL Server Always On Support and Notification Hubs, AutoScale Improvements + More (Scott Guthrie) - Even during summer (read vacation period) the Windows Azure Team delivery a lot of new amazing features. Read more about it in this very complete post.
- Push Notifications made easy: Using Windows Azure Notification Hubs with Windows Phone (andywigley) - Great post to get started with Azure Push Notification. The article contains a sample before using the hub and after.
- Am I really a developer or just a good googler? (Scott Hanselman) - Good question... and nice answer.
- Today's ideal developer - In this nice post, Jeff is giving his opinion to answer a post published earlier this week about developers vs. Googlers.
- AutoMapper 3.0 released (Jimmy Bogard) - Definitely a great tool, now that it's a PCL it will be even easier to use.
- The Magic of using Asynchronous Methods in ASP.NET 4.5 plus an important gotcha (Scott Hanselman) - Nice explication about where async could and should be use in web development.
- The Impact Of A New Developer - Often overlooked, these easy rules could lower the bad impact of a new member arriving in your dev team.
- Write the Story for Your Project (JD Meier) - Nice little "game" to get all team members in the spirit.
- Do Interruptions and Productivity Rhyme With Compatibility? (Alexandre Brisebois) - Ah ah! It's or it will append to each of us... It an important discovery to do and most important is the way we react...
- The 5 Must-Have Qualities Of The Modern Employee (Jacob Morgan) - I totally agree. Many times I read post about how a manager should change, but it's not only them who needs to adapt.
- **Saving and Retrieving Browser (and other) Passwords - It so easy and convenient that we sometimes forget how "dangerous" it could be...
[Image from sxc.hu]