Suggestion of the week
- Azure Virtual Machines Part 0: A VM Primer - This post is "the reference" about the Azure VM. It explains mostly... everything about them.
- Azure Event Hubs, Queues and Workers (Jeff Levinson) - Really great tutorial that put together many different components.
- Azure Search Scenarios and Capabilities (Pablo Castro) - This post is a nice summary of the Azure Search.
- Getting Started With Microsoft Azure Search - This post describes how to start playing with the new Azure search feature. A nice library that wrapped the REST API call is also used and shared on Github.
- Mostly Cloudy–August 21st 2014 - Nice post that summarizes what's new about the Azure world and what's coming.
- New feature in Pester 3.0: Code Coverage metrics (Dave Wyatt) - Pester continues to evolve. This post introduces the code coverage feature in the new release.
- Introducing Gulp, Grunt, Bower, and npm support for Visual Studio (Scott Hanselman) - This post presents a very promising integration for VS14, if you are web developer read this.
- Playing with Roslyn (Ayende Rahien) - Interesting "test" to play around with Roslyn.
- Using Visual Studio 2013 with TFS and Git repositories on same project - Nice tips!
- 10 Vital WordPress Security Tips (Guest Blogger) - This post provides the perfect quick review of our security knowledge when blogging.