Different readings which kept my interest during the week.
Suggestion of the week
- Automatic deployment of multiple repositories to Azure - Very powerful tips to deploy with a less common repository structure.
- Walyou (Jasmine Henry) - This is why you should care about Windows 10.
- Episode 162: Azure 2.5 SDK with Paul Yuknewicz (Channel 9) (Chris Risner Haishi Bai) - Perfect video to see what this version will bring as new features.
- Automating web hosting creation in Azure with PowerShell - Great tutorial to learn how to deploy a web site efficiently.
- Starting with Continuous Integration in the Cloud with Steven Edouard - Very interesting podcast episode to learn all about CI. I like the compilable resume.
- NuGet Package of the Week: Polly wanna fluently express transient exception handling policies in .NET? (Scott Hanselman) - Wow! Polly looks awesome. I'm definitely trying it in my next project.
- Visual Studio 2013 Update 5 CTP 2 Released (Visual Studio Blog) - Great! Time to update, if it's not already done.
- Don’t Share Code Between Microservices (2015 | Jan Stenberg on Jan 25) - Interesting thoughts about some design pattern.
- Why should I use Visual Studio ALM (Martin Hinshelwood) - This post explains everything about application lifecycle management, and the author's favourite Visual Studio.