Suggestion of the week
- A personal approach to organizational time management - This is the most realistic and logic time management idea I heard from long time.
- Using the VM Depot - Get started with VM Depot.
- The Right Way to Handle Azure OnStop Events (Craig Kitterman) - This post contains a lot of details information about the Azure stop event.
- All Your Base Are Belong To Us - Create example of what can be done using Windows Azure Media Services.
- Find, deploy and share images for Windows Azure - Learn more about VM Depot this brand new community-drive web catalog.
- Broadcast push notifications to millions of mobile devices using Windows Azure Notification Hubs (Scott Gu) - Great addition to the Windows Services, this post explains how to get started.
- How to redeploy a deleted Windows Azure Virtual Machine - Good catch!
- ‘Pay for what you use’ cloud services may change the culture of IT project management in small businesses, for better - See how Windows Azure could help you in your next project by reading this true story about Datownia the winner of the UK Government Technology Strategy Board research and Development grant.
- The truth about PaaS vertical scaling and why you are being “oversold” (Ruslan Synytsky) - This post introduces Jelastic PaaS. A cloud solution for Java and explains how it is elastic.
- Windows Azure Store: New add-ons and expanded availability (Scott Gu) - Great new features! Learn everything about the newly available Windows Azure Store.
- SQL SERVER – Select the Most Optimal Backup Methods for Server - While I was looking for backup detail in the cloud I found this article. It is a good review/explanation of all on-premise possibilities.
- SQL Server Backup and Restore to Cloud Simplified (Craig Kitterman) - This post explain how to backup our on-premise database in Azure. This way you have easily a backup offsite. Even more, since this backup can be restore on premise or directly in the cloud!
- All Effective Enterprise Architects Are Agile - Interesting post about the strength of Agile methodology.
- Windows Azure Service Bus EAI EDI Labs April Release – How can I Get Start - If you didn't have the chance to try Windows Azure Enterprise application Integration (EAI) part, this is your chance.
- The Mobility Iceberg (David Pallmann) - Interesting post that describes what is a superior mobile application.
- Build Yourself a Windows 8 App Dev Lab (Jonathan Rozenblit) - Perfect post to get started and build your first Windows 8 app.
- éco-conception logicielle : 10 fois moins de serveurs pour LinkedIn - Very interesting article about the design of LinkedIn and why it is so performan.
- Things I learnt creating a jQuery Plugin (Part I) - First post of a series, this post get you started with the best practice of a jQuery plugin structure.
- Managing Programs With Agile and Traditional Projects (Johanna) - Good tips about how we could manage a mixte of agile and no-agile projects.
- How to Refresh Your Brain--in 10 Minutes (Francesca Fenzi) - 10 minutes that's easy!
- You are not your code. (Scott Hanselman) – Nice pep-talk that motivate us to share. I can agree more.