Suggestion of the week
- The Deploy to Azure Button - This post tells us about the evolution of an amazing idea to simplify the deployment to Azure.
- Azure Private Cloud: Ship it - Interesting post that talks about how a private cloud could be a great option for your enterprise.
- Infonuagique et vie privée : je t’aime moi non plus! - Interesting post in French that talk about some security concerns related our personal information in the cloud.
- Available on AWSLabs - That's a great news for all Xamarin developers.
- Amazon DynamoDB now supports JSON document data structure and large items - Great new it's now event easier to use the DynamoDB.
- Introducing the Azure Automation Runbook Gallery (Beth Cooper) - Great post that introduces the Azure Runbook Gallery and explains how to use it and also how to add our Runbook to it.
- Designing for Big Scale in Azure (K. Dotchkoff) - Nice post that explains how we should change our design in the cloud and use logical container or scale units.
- Automating the tedious parts of open source on Azure (Scott Hanselman) - This post walks us through the new optimized process of GitHub CLA service account with Azure.
- Custom Login Scopes, Single Sign-On, new ASP.NET Web API – updates to the Azure Mobile Services .NET backend (Carlos Figueira) - Nice post that explains how to use some great feature of asp.net web API.
- Contributions to Azure documentation and SDK’s on GitHub just got simpler (Guy Burstein) - Because simpler is better. Nice update.
- Simple HTTP api for Executing PowerShell Scripts - Interesting alternative idea when you don't need any interaction with the user.
- Announcing Infragistics Xamarin.Forms! - Another good news for Xamrin developers, now your mockup could be closer to the final look.
- Challenges in handling date and time in REST API and distributed web applications (Saravana Kumar) - This post share with us the strategy they used to manage dates, and explained why they did it that way.
- Responding to Events with TypeScript and Backbone -- Visual Studio Magazine (Peter Vogel) - Nice tutorial, the third of a series, about building a single-page application. More to come.
- Building a Better NuGet (Edward Charbeneau) - Nice post that gives us the best practices when developing a NuGet package.
- Some challenges with Node.js on Windows - This post shares some workaround when developing in Node.js on a Windows environment.
- Exciting Things About ASP.NET vNext Series: MVC View Components - This post explores Asp.Net vNext and his View components.
- The Greenfield to Brownfield Transition -Interesting thoughts about how we should embrace different kinds of opportunity....
- Adding Custom Post Meta Data - Nice update to help with the ranking with Ghost blog.
- Plex for Xbox One is here and my life is complete - Plus Synology setup how-to (Scott Hanselman) - I'm a huge fan of Plex myself and just want to share this great news with everyone.