Suggestion of the week
- Azure: Redis Cache, Disaster Recovery to Azure, Tagging Support, Elastic Scale for SQLDB, DocDB (asp.net) - Great news features. One of my favorites is not to optimize the production but the ability to attribute tags to resources.
- Ghost, Node.js, and Azure Websites: Not a Pretty Picture (Shawn Wildermuth) - Interesting... I though it was because I mess something that I got issue last time I update my blog.
- Cloud usage flavors for Development and Test teams - Quick post that enum how a team could use the cloud.
- Comparing Clouds: IaaS Provisioning Experience (Richard Seroter) - Great review of different cloud eco-systems.
- Azure BizTalk Services Introduction for BizTalk Devs (Matt Milner) - Great article that explains how BizTalk works in Zure as PaaS or IaaS.
- What is Azure DocumentDB (Dhananjay Kumar) - This post presents Windows Azure DocumentDB with a lot of screenshots.
- Exciting Things About ASP.NET vNext Series: MVC View Components - This post explores Asp.Net vNext and his View components.
- Raygun.io and ignoring specific Web API exception types (Troy Hunt) - Since web APIs are very common, this post explains how to fix what could be a very common problem.
- Running ASP.NET MVC 6 on Linux - It not as simple as double-click, then next..next...next but it looks like not that hard.
- DocumentDB Studio first (beta) release (Vincent-Philippe Lauzon) - Wonderful idea! I can't wait to see the next version with querying capability.
- Using a Surface Pro 3 full time for two months (Scott Hanselman) - Great post that gives us the pros and cons of the surface pro 3.