Suggestion of the week
- Long Running Tasks in Logic Apps (Jeff Hollan) - This nice post explains how Logic App support natively long running task, and how to do it.
- Deploying Nano Server to Microsoft Azure (Alexandre Brisebois) - Another great tutorial / recipe like we love them... with all the code then the explorations.
- Announcing more open options and choice on Microsoft Azure (Corey Sanders) - Cool announce that should satisfy Linux lovers.
- Leverage OCR to full text search your images within Azure Search (Liam Cavanagh) - Interesting post that shows options until OCR capability is integrated to Azure Search to extract texts for images.
- Upload a VHD to Azure Storage Using AzCopy (Alexandre Brisebois) - We all needed or will need this tool at one point in time... a post to remember.
- SQL Server AlwaysOn Cluster Template updated with internal listeners and optimized performance (Ninar Nuemah) - This post introduces a great infrastructure for high-performance solution without compromising the security.
- Annotations detail blade now available in Application Insights (Mike Gresley) - So much information at the tips of our fingers .
- Background tasks for your web site using Azure WebJobs (Jon Hilton) - Interesting post that introduces storage queues and webjob to manage background processes.
- Introducing: Elasticsearch with Azure File storage (Hans Krijger) - Great tutorial that explains how to get started.