Suggestion of the week
- Azure Functions Proxies public preview (Matthew Henderson) - I think this news is a game changer, in a very positive way, for Azure Functions. I'm really looking forward to trying it.
- Service Fabric and Windows Containers sample (Service Fabric Team) - Another perfect repository to get started with Fabric, a little simple solution that shows a multi-container implementation.
- Protecting Azure Logic Apps Using Azure API Management - This is a good post. It introduces to backbends Azure services (and also less known), and explains how together get more powerful a d how they can help in our solutions.
- Penny Pinching in the Cloud: Running and Managing LOTS of Web Apps on a single Azure App Service - Scott Hanselman (Scott Hanselman) - Another great gem from Scott. This post is a must for all developers.
- Clean up unused git branches (Steve Smith) - Nice quick tutorial to help us cleaning our Git repositories.
- Configuring ASP.NET Core Applications in Azure App Service (Adrian Hall) - Fantastic post to get a little deeper with .Net Core and Azure.
- Are Manufacturers Taking the Right Precautions to Safeguard Cars Against Hacking Attacks? (Matthew Young) - Interesting post that asks that raises even more interesting questions.