- Penny Pinching in the Cloud: Lift and Shift vs App Services - When a VM in the Cloud isn't what you want (Scott Hanselman) - This post is about how to transform a lift and shift to a real cloud application. And for what I know it represents 90% of our starts in the cloud.
- Serverless like a Superhero with Azure Functions (Shayne Boyer) - Cool tutorial about leveraging Azure function to build an API.
- Turn your Postman Collection into a Microsoft integration (Asavari Tayal) - I just love it. How could I've not thought about it myself?
- Everything You Need to Build A Chatbot (Sage Franch) - Great post to read before starting to code your first bot.
- Ruby on Rails on Azure App Service (Web Sites) with Linux (and Ubuntu on Windows 10) (Scott Hanselman) - Interesting post on how to get Ruby to work using today's tooling... on Windows.
- Designing a Conversation (Alexandre Brisebois) - Interesting post that digs into the paradox where "us", humans have been communicated since our beginnings but still have trouble doing it, now we want to plan ahead and architect communication with machines.
- Introduction to Microsoft To-Do (Gunnar Peipman) - Interesting app Microsoft finally did his ToDo service.