- Azure Tips and Tricks Part 139 - Prevent AzCopy Uploads from maxing out Internet Connection Speed (Michael Crump) - Nice little cool trick.
- Quickly create VSTS Work Items for Application Insights Telemetry from Visual Studio (Abhijit Jana) - Can it be more DevOps than that? I don't think so.
- 7 best practices for building containers (Google) - This post helps us to improve our skill with containers. It also shares a lot of excellent more detailed references.
- How Postman Can Improve Your API Documentation (Abhinav Asthana) - With openAPI and Postman, our Apis will definitely be easier to consume.
- Using Elasticsearch with ASP.NET Core and Docker (Miroslav Popovic ARCHIVE TAGS) - Interesting post. I like how docker was used in this case.
- How to Lead When You’re Feeling Afraid (Peter Bregman) - A really interesting post that will help us, for sure, because we all leave this kind of situation one day or the other.
- Defeating Electron (Felix Rieseberg) - Pretty good is the chance that you are (just like me) using an application builds on top of electron. This post explains a little about what's it happening under the hood.
- Here's Why Your Static Website Needs HTTPS (Troy Hunt) - Definitely a post to read.
- How to Write a Catchy Hook and Title for Your Blog - This post can definitely help us getting inspired.