Suggestion of the week
- Why Code Reviews Hurt Your Code Quality and Team Productivity - Simple Programmer (Lou Bichard) - A very interesting story that told us a huge change that a team implemented.
- AWS Step Function Serverless Applications (Gerald Bauer) - What a great tutorial! Very interesting all the plumbing and toolings is explained in this Hello word AWS Lambda.
- 5 Essential Tips for Service Worker Development (Kezz Bracey) - Nice top 5.
- Containers - What Are They Good For? Running Our CI Builds (Jimmy Bogard) - Cool post that helps to avoid a lot of errors.
- Fritz and Friends present The Virtual Software Architecture Workshop (JeffFritz) - Wow, a very impressive achievement done by the man with a million hats Jeff. I'm still not done watching all that content. However, I can assure you that every bit is delicious.
- PowerApps Newbie – getting started (Jen Kuntz) - Nice first post of a promising series ;) To all the #powerusers of planet earth... you want to use PowerApps... so this is your chance to get started!
- The Ability Hacks: The story of two hackathon teams embracing the transformative power of technology (Jenny Lay-Flurrie) - An inspiring post that I'm sure is just a glimpse of what we will find in this book. This book definitely found his place at the top of my to-read stack.
- Chocolatey Package Manager and How I Use It (David Giard) - Chocolatey is a must tool to have to any developers or power user on Windows.
- Markdown View — Markdown Viewer for the Web, Windows 10, Android and everything (Alan Mendelevich) - It looks pretty cool and simple. I'll install it for sure.