- Azure DevOps: Show Me the JSON! - Simple Talk (Brian Flynn) - A very nice introduction to Azure resources manager, its structure and also JSON file.
- Azure management groups now in general availability (Rich Thorn) - Already GA that a fantastic news! Now let's talk governance!
- New recommendations in Azure Advisor (Kaitlyn Corazao) - This post provides a few more reasons to start looking at the advisor (but I'm sure you all already doing it.)
- Automatically remove unused css from Bootstrap or other frameworks (Luke Lowrey ) - Whaaat? This node package is awesome how could we did it before?!
- Avoid Lazy Loading in ASP.NET (Shawn Wildermuth) - Nice little dipping into the Entity framework for Asp.Net Core.
- Developing locally with ASP.NET Core under HTTPS, SSL, and Self-Signed Certs (Scott Hanselman) - This post shows how simple it is to work in a dev environment that reflects a prod one, even at the security level.
- How to setup ASP.NET Core 2.1 on Linux in under 10 minutes (Daniel Crabtree) - Nice tutorial that goes further tthan simply the creation of the hello word application by showing some debugging configuration, and executing alternatives.
- One click deploy for MakeCode and the amazing AdaFruit Circuit Playground Express (Scott Hanselman) - The circuit Express of Adafruits was already so easy to get started... Now with this little tweak... Wow!
- Data Virtualization Is Absolutely Critical. Here’s Why… - This is an interesting post that introduces the data virtualization concept.
- Importing Data from AWS DynamoDB into SQL Server 2017 (Derek Colley) - A very nice tutorial that explains the migration step by step.
- Connecting Azure AD and Azure AD B2C to IdentityServer4 (Dominique St-Amand) - Nice post that shares some gotchas and workarounds.
- Why No HTTPS? Questions Answered, New Data, Path Forward (Troy Hunt) - Incredible source of information.