- Azure Automation of A-to-Z, Part I (dbakevlar)
- This is a great post very instructive, that explains how and why we should structure our scripts.
- Azure Policies (Gregor Suttie) - One of the best tools to he
lp us with the governance in Azure is the policies. This post is a nice introduction to how it could help.
- Setting Up Azure Key Vault w
ith an Azure Website (Web API) (Luis Valencia) - This is the second post of a very instructive series, and this time it focuses on Keyvault.
- Debug your live apps running in Azure Virtual Machines and Azure Kubernetes (Visual Studio Blog) - Nice addition to the rem
ote debugger experience
- How to set up Gatsby and Auth0 for easy authentication on your next project -
A geek with a hat (Swizec Teller ) - Cool post that shows how to implement an auth authentification within a static website.
- Top 5 Open Source Features i
n Azure Pipelines (Edward Thomson) - Learn why the Azure DevOps Pipelines are so great in this post about the evolution of an opensource
- A Few Coding Patterns with the MongoDB C# API (Julie Lerman
) - An instructive post about how to use MongoDB.
- If You Think “Digital Transformation” is About Kubernet
es, You’re Wrong (Richard Seroter,) - Interesting thoughts, looking forward to read what's next.
- Why Containers are a Game Changer for Software Development (Mike Hadlow) - Very interesting
post about containers and the raise of gitOps.