- Where do you keep credentials for your Lambda functions? (Davide de Paolis) - Nice post that shows the proper way to store our credentials when deploying lamdas.
- A crash course to the most important Docker concepts and their commands (Chris Noring) - Oooh. That's the first post of what looks like a very promising series on docker. More to come.
- Can’t Attend DockerCon 2019? Here are your Top 5 “To Dos” (Suzanne Panoplos) - Or if you are like me... Watch It after... It's waaay better than nothing!
- Did I leave the garage door open? A no-code project with Azure IoT Central and the MXChip DevKit (Scott Hanselman) - Wonderful post that proves that we can do simple IoT projects at home that are useful.
- It’s a Wrap - Highlights from the DockerCon 2019 Keynote Sessions - Docker Blog (Jenny Fong) - Great way to grab the essentiall and Dig for more from there.
- Undo changes in Git - Cheat sheet for git checkout, stash, reset, clean, revert, rebase -i, amend (Michael) - Awesome post that explains how to fix some mistake while using Git. Because like the author says: Git is one of those things you learn progressively.
- When npm tells you you're hosed (John Papa) - Nice little tricks here to save us some keystrokes.
- Create your own course on GitHub Learning Lab (Hector Alfaro) - Wow! That's something that looks interesting... And I have a few ideas.
Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones (James Clear) - An excellent book that is very pleasant to read. I really appreciated the way things are broken in tiny pieces. I don't think this book re-invented the molecular physic, but by cutting, dissecting our habits that way it's hard to think that you can fail. It's easier to get started right now; even starting new habits before finishing the book!