- Getting Started with Azure Cosmos DB and Azure Functions (Jason Roberts) - This is a great tutorial that explains how-to create audit trigger (automatic action on insert or update) using Azure Functions.
- Microsoft’s Satya Nadella Throws the Doors Open Ahead of Build (Lauren Goode) - An excellent summary of the big news and announcements done at build last week. This article also explains why Microsoft is different.
- Announcing WSL 2 (Craig Loewen) - Awesome news, and not only for the docker part :).
- A new Console for Windows - It's the open source Windows Terminal (Scott Hanselman) - This new terminal look so sick! The code is already available to play with, in GitHub.Docker from the beginning - Part II (Chris Noring) - I really enjoy this series on Docker. This second part improves the initial solution by showing how to leverage volume.
- Handling Access Tokens for private APIs in ASP.NET Core (Damien Bod) - Nice post that shows how to make our calls safer and explains how to improve there performance.
- Improve your Dockerfile, best practices (Chris Noring) - A nice quick post about some really easy best practices. It's so simple why would you not follow them.
- Introducing Windows Terminal (Kayla Cinnamon) - The awesome new terminal with a kickass look. Even more, it's an open source project!
- Getting Started with Containers & Clusters (Ben Cane) - A great tutorial to get started with Kubernetes on another platform than Google.
- Readability must be your #1 content priority (Katherine Karaus) - Very interesting post that highlights some key points to improve our writing.