It's a mix of the actuality and what I consumed. You think you may have an interesting post, share it!
|My office is in the basement... so I didn't conplained.|
- Integration Testing Azure Functions with SpecFlow and C#, Part 5 –... (Jonathan George) - Excellent post that concludes a series on Specflow, an interesting tool to tests our code.
- Blazor WebAssembly 3.2.0 Preview 5 release now available (Daniel Ruth) - New preview coming our way. Nice.
- Creating and Packaging a .NET Standard library | Visual Studio Blog (Sayed) - A very cool tutorial that explains all the steps to get to sharing your NuGet package.
- How to resolve a git merge conflict ( Brian Breniser) - Nice tutorial Git merges are so frequent...
- Windows Terminal Preview v0.11 Release | Windows Command Line (Kayla) - Hmmmmm.That terminal! Awesome.
- Michelle Khare - Her YouTube Series "Challenge Accepted": Training with the FBI, Marines & NASA (That Creative Life) - A very inspiring episode. We can push our limits with a lot of works.
- This Is The #1 Ritual You Need To Do Every Day (Pandemic Edition) - Barking Up The Wrong Tree (Eric Barker) - A very nice story, and very simple things we can all do to say, happy healthy humans.
- How to Remote Desktop (RDP) into a Windows 10 Azure AD joined machine (Scott Hanselman) - Nice little tips here to RDPing.
- Injecting Services Into ASP.NET Razor Views (Khalid Abuhakmeh) - A nice and simple post that explains the injection in the newest .Net framework.
- Local Azure Storage Development with Azurite, Azure SDKs, and Azure Storage Explorer (Jon Gallant) - A really cool tool that virtualized completely storage into a local version.Very interesting.
- Quarantine work is not Remote work (Scott Hanselman) - It's not normal...