You think you may have interesting content, share it!
- Azure Active Directory login extensions and errors you can come across (Dominique St-Amand) - An excellent post that regroups a few problems you may encounter when using the AAD extension with your VMs.
- Dependency Injection on Azure Functions: 5 Ways Selecting Instance from Instances of Same Interface (justin Yoo) - A very complete tutorial with all the code you need.
- How to incrementally update KeyVault access policies with ARM templates (Stephane Lapointe) - A nice ARM template sample to save our time.
- Implementing Multi-region Deployment and Disaster Recovery in Azure (wely lau) - A nice series of video tutorial that covers multiple different scenarios for our disaster recovery.
- Add Storage Queue Message (Paul Michaels) - Simple but efficient storage queue wrapper class.
- How To Setup Your Local Node.js Development Environment Using Docker (Peter MCKee) - The first part of a series to create a dev environment using Docker.
- How Design Makes The World with Scott Berkun (Hanselminutes with Scott Hanselman) - An interesting discussion about design books and how this are thought then built.
- Elise Swopes - iPhone ONLY Artist w/ an UNBELIEVABLE Portfolio (Adobe, Nike, Google AND MORE) (That Creative Life) - So much talent, inspiring podcast... WHen you remove the barriers, we can do so much.
- Digital Security for Humans with Jessy Irwin (Screaming in the Cloud) - Security is so important and this podcast will present this topic in a different and interesting way.
- 476: How to Pivot Quickly, with Steve Blank (Coaching for Leaders) - With 2020, comes a new erra of businesses... True or dare?!
- All Things Azure with Dwayne Monroe (Screaming in the Cloud) - People asked me those questions very often: Why Azure? How did you start? Dwayne's answer is excellent... Great podcast honest and true.
- You're tired because your lizard brain knows that Zoom meetings aren't natural (Scott Hanselman) - Yes its a thing, and not just because Scott said so.
- 15 Statistics You Should Know About A Career In UX Design (Ben Aston) - Interesting post that does the tour of the UX job. I wished I had that kind of information on all types of jobs back in the day. If you are considering UX its a must.
- 3 Ways to Customize Your Windows Terminal - Windows Developer Blog (Windows Developer Team) - What!? You are not using the new terminal already... simple, clean, efficient, and easy.
- Windows Terminal Preview 1.1 Release | Windows Command Line (Kayla) - Nice few updates coming our way.