Reading Notes #443
Every Monday, I share my "reading notes". Those are a curated list of all the articles, blog posts, podcast episodes, and books that catch my interest during the week and that I found interesting. It's a mix of the actuality and what I consumed.
You think you may have interesting content, share it!
- Announcing Azure Deprecation Notices (Tom Kerkhove) - An interesting new way to stay on top and be sure you don't miss a notification.
- Why Running Azure Logic Apps Anywhere is a Game Changer (Tom Kerkhove) - Interesting feedback from private preview participants about this new flavor of LogicApps.
- Azure Static Web Apps with .NET and Blazor (Aaron Powell) - I'm really excited about this news! Now I will be able to use this for my URL shortener.
- ASP.NET Core updates in .NET 5 Release Candidate 1 | ASP.NET Blog (Daniel Roth) - Nice update...It goes so fast, or am I going slower?!
- Announcing the GitHub integration with Microsoft Teams (Ashok Kirla) - Nice integration, guest what I will add soon to my team Teams...
- Blazor WebAssembly on Azure Static Web Apps (Scott Hanselman) - Great post to get started with Azure static web app saw and ...Blazor!
- Announcing Entity Framework Core (EFCore) 5.0 RC1 (Jeremy Likness) - This awesome post is full of examples showing the differences with the previous versions. It shows how to get started and of course all the new features.
- Using Azure DevOps for Product Development (Multiple Teams) (Subodh Sohoni ) - Really interesting post. We use Azure DevOps in my team and we're thinking about doing a cross-team thing...
- SPI 440: How to Create Bingeworthy Content with Tracy Hazzard (The Smart Passive Income Online Business and Blogging Podcast) - A very interesting topic. WHen it's useful how could you make your content more digestible.
- A new way to learn about technology with Disco's Saron Yitbarek (Hanselminutes with Scott Hanselman) - In this podcast you learn so many things... It go sideways a little an It's even better.
- Microsoft & the Next Level of Transformation with Corey Sanders (Screaming in the Cloud) - What's new why it's interesting, why should we care, and so much more. Nice show.
- Morning Brew - Newsletters ARE NOT Dead! (That Creative Life) - A great conversation between to young and really smart creator. It's interesting to confirm you are not alone asking yourself those questions.
- Are YouTube Keyword Research Tools Worth It? (Your Thriving Side Hustle) - Do you spend time entering all that metadata? Sometimes I wonder if I'm the only one doing it, and the second haft of the time I'm sure I'm doing it wrong. Nice episode.
- Cloud & DevOps with Bart Castle (CloudSkills.fm) - I love those stories how someone became who they are. THe path to picked, the choices they made with the reason why.
- Special Episode 25: From art school to Microsoft Research (Software Engineering Unlocked) - Wonderful, I knew her study. carreer path couldn't be strait. Like I mentioned many times the best stories are the one with "detours". Love it, looking forward for the next episode.
- You're Not a Fake Programmer, That's Just Impostor Syndrome (Daniel Chae) - Its definitely real, and there is a way to be more comfortable with it. This post will share a few of those tips.