- Comparing Windows Azure Blob Storage and Google Cloud Storage (Gaurav) - Always very interesting those posts where two or more products are compared...
- Best Practices for Performance Improvements Using Service Bus Brokered Messaging (msdn.microsoft.com) - Nice post with a lot of simple rules that will help to get better results.
- Windows Azure End to End Examples - Three different sources of information that could help you learning Windows Azure.
- What if we’re all wrong about the cloud? - Interesting thoughts about what is and what should be cloud storage.
- Architecting with AWS – Before You Go (Jeremiah Peschka) - Nice post about an architect training on AWS. The equivalent also exists for Azure... even if this post didn't talk about it.
- Windows Azure Storage – 4 Trillion Objects and Counting (Brad Calder) - Interesting post about Azure Storage all in numbers.... (Read stats).
- What's New? - Wow the perfect monster machine to run those NoSQL databases...
- All Things Distributed (Werner Vogel) - Nice post about the new high performance EC2 of AWS. All about the specs and features of this new instance type.
- 8 Questions to ask an AWS Expert - Good questions and good answers about key features of Amazon web Services AWS.
- What Exactly Is GitHub Anyway? (Klint Finley) - Excellent post that demystify all unknown about GitHub. Nice work! A post that you should definitely read.
- Azure CDN – with AzureCdn.Me and MVC3 (Iain Hunter) - Nice post and great tool. The AzureCdn.Me even has a NuGet package... This tool will simplify so much your work with the Azure content delivery network (CDN).
- Advanced queries with Lucene.NET (codewrecks.com) - Lucene.NET is the best option to do full text search in Azure. This great post explains how to perform advanced queries.
- Entity Framework and Open Source (Scott Gu) - I'm really happy to see that the Entity Framework is now completely open source and on CodePlex. Learn a bit more about version 5 and even 6.
- Five Rules to Simplify Large Scale BizTalk Orchestration Development (Stephen W. Thomas) - Simple rules that will help for sure.
- Entity Framework Magic Unicorn (and much more!) is now open source with take backs (Scott Hanselman) - Another great post about the even greater Entity Framework. The big news EF is going open source on CodePlex with GitHub. Also see code snippets from EF6.
- ASP.NET Web API and Azure Blob Storage (Yao - MSFT) - Super tutorial that show step by step how to manage your Azure Blob Storage by code, by doing a nice helper class.
- 5 Sleep Mistakes You Don’t Know You’re Making (And How They’re Hurting Your Blog) (Guest Blogger) - Interesting post. How many of those rules do you follow... and do you have any sleeping issue?
- The Patient Knows What’s Wrong with Him - Nice thoughts, we shouldn't expect the solution from the user... only partial information. The analogy with the doctor is a really good idea, I’m sure I will reuse it someday...
[…]And the user exclaimed with a snarl and a taunt, “It’s just what I asked for, but not what I want!” That was 30 years ago, and I doubt the poem was new then.[…]
- Windows Azure Quietly Puts Its Pieces Into Place (Alexander Haislip) - Nice post talking about the global strategy of Microsoft.
- ScrumMaster Tales – New People on the Team (Mark Levison) - Nice post about a new people in an Agile team. When some frictions popup what you should do...
- Is Daddy on a call? A BusyLight Presence indicator for Lync for my Home Office (Scott Hanselman) - I definitely want one of those. The idea is so simple but so genius! Nice post.