Suggestion of the week
- Azure Service Bus 101 with Dan Rosanova - With those three videos, you will get started on the service bus in Azure and the Pub-Sub pattern. A thirty minutes well invested. Azure Service Bus 102 and Azure Service Bus 103
- #Azure Table Storage - Using StartsWith to Filter on RowKeys - Nice post that explains some good practices to get quickly what we are querying for, and while keeping our code clean.
- Azure : How to publish a web site from VS2013 to Azure (Sacha Barber) - Nice first post of a beginner series on how to do things on Azure.
- Azure API Management Part One: An Introduction - Really nice post to get started with the brand new api manager of Windows Azure.
- Version 1.9.2 for Asp.Net Released (Anthony van der Hoorn) - Times to update your NuGet packages.
- NuGet Package of the Week - Courtesy Flush to flush buffers earlier and optimize time to first byte (Scott Hanselman) - As usual, this series of posts from Scott presents us another NuGet's pearl.
- Open Graph, Twitter Card and Schema.org support in Ghost - Good news, because having a shared message well formatted is always better.
- Doing Something is Better Than Doing Nothing at All - This post gives some tips on how to follow this golden rule.
- 151 Blog Post Ideas Guaranteed to Blast Off Your Blog (Matt Banner) - Hey bloggers, do yourself a favor and stimulate yourself with tons of ideas for new post. Very stimulating.
- Moving on from Scrum - Disciplined Agile Delivery - Nice post that gives all the interesting bookmarks of the book Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD).