- Lost in Translation - Azure Networking For Cisco Professionals - A post to bookmark, very useful in our new network related discussion.
- Source Control Integration in Azure Automation (Beth Cooper) - Fantastic news. This post shares with us how to take advantage of this useful new feature and configure our source control.
- Announcing general availability of backup for Azure IaaS VMs (Trinadh Kotturu) - Great! Now in GA, with some little new extra features like PowerShell script.
- How I passed my Azure Certification (MCP) Exams (marc) - Passing a Microsoft certification is a big commitment, this post shares some tips to pass it with success.
- Load Testing from different geographies with Cloud-based load testing (Charles Sterling) - Nice quick tutorial.
- Azure Adventures - Deploying a JSP Web App to Azure App Service - Great post, first of a series, to get started with the famous mix Java - Azure.
- Node.js support for Azure Mobile Apps (Openness Team) - Good news we now have one more option to code our App Service backend.
- What’s new with DocumentDB? (John Macintyre) - It's all in one post, all the latest and greatest news about DocumentDB.
- Azure Automation-Hybrid Runbook Worker FAQs (Ravi Kiran) - That a lot of very useful questions in one post.
- Web Development - Building Responsive Web Sites with Bootstrap - Because it's only a question of time before you need it, this is a nice introduction tutorial to a light UI framework.
- VSCode Documentation moves to GitHub (Chris Dias) - I really think the documentation is a major piece of VSCode. Having it " to the is a fantastic thing.
- How I Use Git On Windows – Remote Repositories (Jesse) - Interesting post that explains how to get setup to work with Git without loc repo.
- Free Training at Microsoft Virtual Academy - Introduction to ASP.NET 5 - Awesome series of video to learn very useful stuff.
- Dynamically Generating Sitemap.xml for ASP.NET MVC - Good tutorial about a dynamic and benefice tool for our website.
- How to write better and faster using templates - Interesting post that shares with us a way to speed-up our writing. Personally, found very productive the time to structure the post since use it to organize my thoughts. Like in "old time" when we were passing through the code to adjust the indentation.
- The home media technology of the future is depressingly fragile - Ok I admitted it. I laugh while reading this post, but only because I got an impression of deja vu...