Suggestion of the week
- Understanding the Difference Between CI and CD (Kostis Kapelonis) - Fantastic post that explains very clearly the meaning of CI, CD and how could be doing that.
- AKS with Kubenet vs Azure Networking plug-in (Vincent-Philippe Lauzon) - An interesting post that shares some subtilities of the AKS network features and introduces tools.
- How to get started with Azure and .NET (Andrew B Hall) - Nice post that lists the pieces of Azure with a short description.
- Introduction to Azure Durable Functions (Maxime Rouiller) - This is a great post that explains what are durable functions and shows a simple case to gives context.
- Moving an Azure SQL Database across Resource Groups (blobeater) - Why it should be more complex. This post shows a simple it is to move a database in Azure.
- Serverless to the Max: Doing Big Things for Small Dollars with Cloudflare Workers and Azure Functions (Troy Hunt) - True story and big saving... Awesome.
- Always Be Closing...Pull Requests (Scott Hanselman) - So true, and yet so common.
- Are Containers Replacing Virtual Machines? - Docker Blog (Jenny Fong) - It's definitely a legit question. What do you think?
- Container Catharsis with Laura Frank Tacho (Scott Hanselman, Laura Frank Tacho) - A very Inveresting episode that will put a smile in your face.
- Inside Linux on Windows with WSL and Tara Raj (Scott Hanselman, Tara Raj) - WSL is haft the time the terminal I open these days. It's nice to learn more about it.
The Five Dysfunctions of a Team: A Leadership Fable (Patrick Lencioni) - I really enjoyed this book. The fact the first the material was passed as a story adds a lot of perspective and to our comprehension. In the last chapter the author return to the theories and gives more details. I completely devour that book; I'm looking forward to reading more.
- paddling.com (Wayne Horodowich) - I could not agree more.
- Image optimisation and galleries in Ghost (Kym Ellis) - This new version 2.0 is really packed with tons of great features.
- When you want that job, tell them your story - Microsoft Life (Toyinaminia 'Toy' Norwood) - Of course it's a story that works best... Learn a lite why in this post.
- 1575 Coding on Twitch with Jeff Fritz (Carl Franklin, Richard Campbell, Jeff Fritz) - Yep developers are also on twitch and they rock. We learn how it all started in this episode.