It's a mix of the actuality and what I consumed. You think you may have interesting content, share it!
- Free Certs for Azure App Services (Mark Downie, Ray Fan) - Marvelous! Perfect timing. All documented, a nice step by step.
- May 2020 Azure SDK Release (@Adrian Hall) - Nice new update coming on the Azure SDK.
- Migrate to Azure: Save now, be future ready (Julia White) - Nice little post that explains some reasons to migrate to the cloud and gives a few links to get started.
- Different ways to host Blazor WebAssembly (Wasm) (Tim Heuer) - A really interesting post with a lot of little gems.
- Announcing Blazm (Grid component) (Jimmy Engström) - Nice I think I just found the grid I was looking for...
- Git Branching Strategies (Chris Ayers) - Nice post that describes 3 popular solutions base on your teams' skills and experience.
- Making Docker lovely for Developers with Simon Ferquel (Hanselminutes with Scott Hanselman) - Incredibly interesting podcast episode where they discuss about Docker on Windows. How it was working before and how it works with WSL2. A must.
- SPI 422: Email Marketing Audit: Which of These Email Marketing Strategies Are You Actually Doing? (The Smart Passive Income Online Business and Blogging Podcast) - I don't have an email list, I don't have anything to sell. However, sometimes I wish I had one to share some event coming, or new videos/post/live... I really like the respectful approach.
- 5 Reasons It's Better to Be A Small Streamer - Twitch Tips (Stream Coach: Twitch Stream Tips | Partner Interviews | Pro Advice) - A nice episode that list some advantages of being a smaller streamer. I've been streaming for one year now, I'm pretty happy with my journey, learned a lot, and still learn so much. I don't feel disadvantaged, but that's maybe just because I don't really focus on growth.
- 469: See What Really Matters, with Greg McKeown (Coaching for Leaders) - Nice episode that talks about the essential, how to find it, how to not pass over it. Very interesting. The book, Essentialism, from seems interesting too... And hop! On the to-read list.
- Whiteboarding for Developers: Yes, You Have To ( Chris Gustafson) - An excellent post that will help you to remember why whiteboarding is important. It will also provide nice guidance to restart doing it efficiently.
- Why to OneNote instead of Whiteboard? (Vesa Nopanen) - I love OneNote ...but strangely never draw inside of it... I'll definitely give it a try.