This week I try to "organize" my list a little bit. Let me know if you prefer that way or the unsorted way like before.
- ANNOUNCING the Windows Azure Toolkit for Windows 8 – Nice So many stuff.
- Announcing: Windows Azure SDK 1.5, Windows Azure Tools for Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 and new Service Management Features - Great post and great update.
- Some Resources for OData and Azure - A list of good post. I will read them for sure
- Evaluating Your Apps For the Cloud – Before jumping into the code some job need to be done (second part of series).
- Following Good Practice, The Negative Bits About Windows Azure First, But Gems Included! :D - A really good post. Read it.
- Announcing Windows Azure Autoscaling Block preview - I need to find time to try this. It’s look very promising.
- Amazon Cloud SDKs for Android, IOS Exit Beta Testing - Another cloud SDK for android and IOS... that good news. Right?
- Programming Workflows for Humans using the Web's Social Glue – I agree to. This is nice.
- Database as a Cloud Service White Paper developed by Scalability Experts – Really good, if you are interested by cloud database this is mandatory.
- If you don’t have pet projects, I don’t think I want you - That a boss I would like!
- TFS is destroying your development capacity - This post describe accurately the TFS I know. Not a lot of solution are bring in is post but it is a good starting point.
- Announcing the launch of PowerShell Magazine website! - I'm always happy to see new source of information coming out. They bring a fresh look on the subject.