- Now Available: Geo-Replication and new Blob, Table and Queue features for Windows Azure Storage (BradCalder) - The blob storage get a new version, more polish, with some new features improving the final user experience.
- Data Service in the Cloud (Julie Lerman) - Another tutorial as first Azure app. Yes it was publish in April 2011 but all the base are covered.
- White Paper Series Helps You Get a Start on Windows Azure Pricing (Bruce Kyle) - A list of reference to white paper making different scenarios on the needs of different applications in the cloud.
- Windows Azure AppFabric Service Bus Brokered Messaging (Neil Mackenzie) - Take a breath. In this fabulous post are a lot of information. Of good links and a lot of sample.
- The Cloud Responsibility Crisis (Cody) - The cloud is so easy that it comes close impossible to not get lost.
- 5 Things That Are Toxic to Scalability (hullsean) – Be prepare for scalability, by knowing how to avoid traps.
- Extension Methods for the August 2011 Windows Azure Storage Features (Steve Marx) - Explain the new features in this good library.
- Deploying an OData Service in Windows Azure (Shayne Burgess) - It is surprisingly simple to deploy a oData sevice in Azure. A well done tutorial.
- Now Available: The Service Bus September 2011 Release (Clemens Vasters) - great news
- TFS Azure–Technical Access Preview Experience! (Tarun Arora) - Last week I read a post that was explaining how TFS socks. But today when I read and I see all the progress they did, I say that I would love to work with Azure TFS.
- What’s New in SQL Azure Management Portal? (Part II of II) (Gregory Leake) – Those news change are welcome...
- How to Backup SQL Azure Database to Windows Azure Blob Storage directly from your own machine (Avkash Chauhan - MSFT) - This post explain how to backup in the cloud... So really low cost.
- SQL Azure, the bacpac & Storage Containers - I need to check this because I didn't get any trouble doing my backup.
- Automate It! Deploying a Windows Azure Service Package from PowerShell. (Michael Washam) - It's time to improve your PowerShell skill because more than ever it is very useful.
- Deploying Ruby in Windows Azure (Thomas Conte) - Very quick walkthrough to deploy a Ruby application in Azure.
- Some Updates to Waz-Cmd (Ruby Command-Line Tool for Windows Azure) (Steve Marx) - Cross platform tool to manage Azure storage.