- The Windows Azure AppFabric Service Bus (Joseph Fultz) - A great and complete sample of a use of azure AppFabric service bus. code also available.
- Announcing The New SQL Azure Reporting CTP Release - all detail about the new CTP release.
"SQL Azure Reporting enables new hybrid IT scenarios - for example, customers can schedule automatic synchronization of on-premises databases with SQL Azure, and then deploy cloud-based BI reports based on the synchronized cloud-based data"
- On Not Using owner With the Azure AppFabric Service Bus (Neil Mackenzie) -Great post to get started on Access Control Service (acs) with out using owner as in CTP.
- Types of Cloud Computing (ArchieIndian) - if still confuse between SAAS IAAS PAAS then this the post.
- Reporting on Diagnostics Data(Joseph Fultz) – Wooo! A lot of stuff is going on here. grab your CTP access and download the code available in this article. great prove of concept.
- Field Note: Calling the Windows Azure Storage API Asynchronously (Tejaswi Redkar) - Nice trick about accessing storage asynchronously.
- Static Web Site Migration to Windows Azure (David Pallmann) - If you didn't know yet, here packaged in a 30 minutes recipe how to migrate a static web site. good way to move in the cloud AND saving money.
- The Developer’s Guide to AppFabric (Alan Smith) - This is the official release version of “The Developer’s Guide to AppFabric” and it’s free.
- Working with Lazy Loading in Entity Framework Code First (stevesmithblog.com) - EF code first manage the lazy loading automatically. this post show you how to disable it when needed.
- Actions in OData (Alex James) - First post of a nice series talking about pushing farther oData by adding/using action.
- Do you know Ruby Doctest? - Great tool for units test in Ruby
- Securing Service Bus with ACS - In this talk Clemens will discuss how to secure your Service Bus applications using ACS.
- Is BizTalk Server Going Away At Some Point? Yes. Dead? Nope (Richard Seroter) - Answering the question that every one have on her lips: Does Biztalk is dead?
"Microsoft’s Tony Meleg actually did an excellent job frankly discussing the future of the middle platform and their challenges of branding and cohesion. I strongly encourage you to watch that session"
- How to Start Freelancing (Coby Chapple) – A series about doing some freelancing. the author share is experience. Read part1, part2, part3... still one more to come
- Cloud Cover Episode 61 - Updates to SQL Azure Database with Roger Doherty - In this episode, Roger Doherty, Technical Evangelist for SQL Server and SQL Azure, joins Steve and Wade to discuss recent updates to SQL Azure database.