- Announcing Improved In-place Updates (DrewMcDaniel) - A must to read to any Azure developer. this will improve the speed and lower the friction...
- Windows Azure In-place Upgrades (Year of Azure – Week16) (brentdacodemonkey) - Really interesting. A recap of where we where and where we are going. continue with the post.
- Questions About the Cloud? Learn from Windows Azure Partners And Accelerate Your Move to the Cloud (blogs.msdn.com) - True stories. perfect to finish convincing someone to move to the cloud (is the cloud is a solution)
- Editing a Local Windows Azure Project with the Emulator Running (Nathan Totten)- Great news... Debugging will be lot less painful.
- Dark Side of the Cloud (Andy Singleton) - Its not always as perfect as it look. Some time the cloud is not the best solution.
- SQL Azure Federations: Building Scalable, Elastic, and Multi-tenant Database Solutions - To start learning about SQL Azure federations this is a good post. a lot of details and links
- Simple Database Migration to SQL Azure (David Pallmann) - Well explain, well packaged this very frequent scenario.
- Windows Azure VM downtime due to Host and Guest OS update and how to manage it in multi-instance Windows Azure Application (Avkash Chauhan - MSFT) - Explain different scenarios possible when Azure is doing an update.
- What is Amazon’s Secret for Success and Why is EC2 a Runaway Train? (Randy Bias) - Great post exposing the Amazon web service AWS secret.
- Microsoft Azure: B for effort, less for execution (Barb Darrow) - Very nice post where the author talk about where Azure is compare with is competitor.
- The Microsoft Private Cloud: A Technology Overview – Perfect post to start learning on private cloud, or should I say IaaS?
- Implementing Windows Azure Retry Logic (DavidAiken) – AzureSQL and Service Bus don't implement the retry. To have a good idea u cant use the framework explain in this post
- What Ruby’s ||= (Double Pipe / Or Equals) Really Does - Explain how really this particular operator works.
- Introducing the OData Library (dpblogs) - This post explain the new feature present in the new October CTP of oData.
- Cutting Edge - Objects and the Art of Data Modeling (Dino Esposito) - Good article, and by the side explain some EF stuff. Explain how to use the active record pattern and Domain Model Pattern with EF.