- Implementing 5 important principles of REST using WCF Services (Shivprasad koirala) - Good post about the REST base.
- My Application Platform Quotes (Nikosan) - List of what you will need to start with Azure high performance computing (HPC)
- The cloud giveth and the cloud taketh away - The cloud sometime is hard with us, here a example: www.theshallowsbook.com
- Connecting BizTalk with a mobile app using Azure Appfabric ServiceBus Queues, REST and WCF (Magnus) - Nice implementation of the AppFabric service bus queues in a integration application.
- SQL Azure Reporting Server – Windows Azure platform (sqlblog) - First step to use the Azure Reporting Server - Creation of a server. This post is the first one of a series, more to come.
- How to integrate a BizTalk Server application with Service Bus Queues and Topics (msdn.microsoft.com) - Learn what needs to be done so you can use Azure Service bus queues with BizTalk, in this very (and i mean very) well done and detailed post.
- Connection Modes (msdn.microsoft.com) - Good post explaining the many Azure Service bus connectivity options.
- Windows Azure Best Practices: Affinity Groups (BuckWoody) - Quick tips about affinity groups.
- Completing the Trip with AppFabric Queues - Part 2 of 2 on a quick demo playing with the AppFabric queues.
- Unable to find assembly references that are compatible with the target framework ‘Silverlight,Version=v4.0, Profile=WindowsPhone71′ (wadewegner.com) - Useful tips on a very easy to have issue with NuGet
- Cloud Cover Show: Episode 66 - Using Windows Azure Storage from the Windows Phone - A nice walks through the NuGet packages: Windows Azure storage and Windows Phone.
- Software Disasters: Recovery and Prevention Strategies - Dollars spent in prevention are worth more than dollars spent in recovery.
- oData Binding for Navigation Controls (ASP.NET AJAX) - UI control that support oData binding with the usual Telerik quality... nice
- Binding to oData with jQuery Grid - The Infragistics version of a grid using oData.
- Method chaining and lazy evaluation in Ruby (Jeff Kreeftmeijer) - Nice post. Give some good tips about structure.
- How To Write Plugin in jQuery (Shakeel Iqbal | 28 Nov 2011 | Unedited contribution) - Yet another tutorial about creating a jQuery plugin. What is nice in this one is that is doing by iteration, starting with an empty plugin then adding bit of code to finish with some really great.
- Guide to Freeing up Disk Space under Windows 7 (Scott Hanselman) - A nice reminder…
- Chatty’s Dream Design Project - This is looking good as a coop pet project... It could use the last Azure social game SDK... any one?
- Repaving your PC: the easier way(maartenba) - Very smart use of chocolate and PowerShell... I will use it.