- Using CSPACK to create Windows Azure Package returns error “Error CloudServices050 - Here how to avoid one of the common problem using CsPack.
- Common Windows Azure Tips (Michael D. Dunn) - Simple and really good tips. They are all best practice.
- Enterprise Library 5.0 Integration Pack for Windows Azure (Nikosan) - A lot of good stuff: new cmdlets, autoscaling tools, encryption tools and more...
- mszCool's thoughts and cents revealed (mszCool [mario]) - Introduction of a strategy advisor for Azure that look promising.
- Techniques for real-time client-server communication on the web (SignalR to the rescue) (Maarten Balliauw) - Explain why SignalR could be the solution until WebSocket is available in a browser close to you.
- How you can choose what is needed and how much it will cost? - Display in detail two type of Azure "package" and analyse there cost.
- Autoscaling with Enterprise Library Integration Pack for Windows Azure - Good post to start learning more info about Wasabi. Also link thru a demo.
- The 4 Myths of Cloud Computing in Business (Leslie Guevarra) - Everything is in the title.
Myth 1: The cloud is just another name for outsourcing.
Myth 2: The cloud is the future for everything.
Myth 3: The cloud saves you money.
Myth 4: The cloud is not secure.
- Truths about Cloud Computing People may not Know (Irmee Layo) - It surprise me how many people use the cloud and don't known about it. This post demystify where is the cloud.
- Uploading Windows Azure Blobs From Silverlight (Steve Marx)
- Part 1: Shared Access Signatures - About building a safe Silverlight client to access Azure storage.
- Part 2: Enabling Cross-Domain Access to Blobs - Adding the config file that enabled the cross-domain access without failure.
- Part 3: Handling Big Files by Using the Block APIs - Putting everything together.
- Four Questions With … Clemens Vasters (seroter)- Interesting topics in this interview with one of the public face of Azure team about different topic.
- MVC on Azure for Beginner (Henry He) - Definitively a good starting point for everyone want to start or try Azure and Asp.Net MVC.
- Introducing Microsoft Sync Framework - A good product that is the core of the new Azure Data Sync. If you want a better configuration capability you will need sync framework.
- How to avoid chaos in the cloud - We are at a time were the cloud is only beginning and nobody know how it will grow... this post ask so questions about the near future
- Thoughts on Agile Software Engineering and Beyond (Grigori Melnik MSFT) - Great wasabi is a nice platform to build auto scaling rules
- New SQL Azure lab available (How to move data to SQL Azure) (Susan Ibach) - Microsoft Codename “Data Transfer” Tutorial (Liam Cavanagh - MSFT)- Nice tools quick and simple. However I got some hard time trying it, my Excel or csv file was not process. Finally I discover that the problem was my column name. Don't use ID as name for a column. Use something less generic like CustomerID... and it will work just fine.
- A Highly Available Cloud Storage Service with Strong Consistency « Systems We Make - Remove the magic of the Azure Storage by explaining how thing works. interesting post.
- Now Available: Workflow Foundation Activity Pack for Windows Azure CTP 1(AppFabric Team) - Nice. I read about people waiting for this Azure version of the Workflow Foundation (WF)... but still it is a CTP.
- BlazeMeter: Launching the JMeter Testing Cloud (gevaperry) - This tool look great. A really quick way to get nice looking info.
- Testing Ruby Applications on Windows Azure - First post of a promising series... testing ruby in Azure...
- Synchronizing Files to Windows Azure Storage Using Microsoft Sync Framework - Really useful post. since this was with a older version of sync fw maybe now it's fully integrated... The full sample code is available here.
- Windows Azure Diagnostics with SDK 1.6 for WebRoles (Iain) - Excellent starting point about how to include Azure diagnostics in your next project
- Using SignalR to broadcast a slide deck (Maarten Balliauw) – Wow, a really nice demo, and a excellent wait to learn more on SignalR.
- Designing a Secure REST (Web) API without OAuth (Riyad Kalla) - A really nice post about security with Rest API .
- Entity Framework 4.1 managing relations - Simply explain how to manage 1:n relation with EF 1.4
- Devenez un ninja avec Ruby #2 (SANCHEZ Benjamin) – [fr] Excellent, some base tips in Ruby about array and hash. Hash Tricks
- Web Storage - HTML5 (sumit.gupta) - Introduction to the html5 webstorage and the advantage compare to cookies
Web Storage is one of the best features in HTML5 which overcomes several drawbacks of cookies
- Tester son idée en quelques heures – [fr]Ten tips to validate a startup idea.
- OData, RSS, Ifttt.com for your Nuget's - This is an excellent example how you can put together butch of stuff and archive your goals. Entity types supported by the Entity Framework (Arthur Vickers) - Really good. Post about how the EF works and a little of historic in the same time. nice post.
- A Twitter Adventure (Chatty DM) - Waiting somewhere... play a little rpg game on twitter...
- Dropbox's attention to detail on their download page (Scott Hanselman) - Really cleaver. Little details are always helping even if you don't notice them (consciously)
- Dilbert - Haha I like this one...