- mszCool's thoughts and cents revealed (mszCool) - Nice post that study a real scenario and explain what could be a good hybrid architecture.
- Adding code that'll run before, during, and after (SeenDaBean) - Great tutorial that give us a lot the options when downloading from Azure blob storage.
- AWS Toolkits for Eclipse and Visual Studio Now Support DynamoDB - A great post that introduce DynamoDB the new NoSQL database of Amazon web services.
- Testing Ruby Applications on Windows Azure (Larry Franks) - Nice tutorial to make unit test under Ruby in Azure server.
- Making Windows Azure Drive Letter Persistent (Shawn Cicoria) - Amazing post. Great job. Learn how to get Azure drive letter persistent.
- Introducing Microsoft Codename “Cloud Numerics” from SQL Azure Labs (Roger Jennings) - Great post introducing cloud numeric talking about pros and cons and finishing by a tutorial.
- Parallel Uploads to Windows Azure Blob Storage via a Silverlight Control (msdn.microsoft.com) - Really good tool/control to upload quickly files in Azure blob storage in Silverlight. This post explain how the control is working.
- Cloud9 Delivers Cloud-Based IDE Support for Windows Azure (Darryl K. Taft) - Great new! Last January 24 Cloud9 announce our development IDE available in the cloud to develops from anywhere in Node.js
- Cloud Computing – The Democratization of IT (Part 1) (Linda Bernardi) - A good article that show why the cloud is so nice and why start-up should really look at it to see if there business fit.
- AzureWatch vs. Azure Fabric Controller. (Kurt Claeys) - By answering a question about the difference between AzureWatch (a product from Paraleap) and Azure Fabric this post introduce a really good tool to monitor and help to scaleup your system.
- New Azure ServiceBus Demo Available (Briand Loesgen) - Great work. A really good demo. Only few step to make it works in our environment.
- Setting up SSL on a Microsoft Azure application - Good advice and excellent reference.
- Exporting and Restoring a PFX file to IIS - I really well illustrated tutorial to "play" with certificates.
- Announcing SQL Azure Data Sync Preview Refresh (Gregory Leake) - Good news. This will became a great tool. It's already a good one simple and efficient. Don't forget to update your sync agent.
- Improving Performance by Batching Azure Table Storage Inserts (Brian Swan) - Good test. Azure storage table is suppose to be faster... now prove it.
- Throttling in SQL Azure with Scott Klein (Wade Wegner Steve Marx ) - Nice show. explains how to diagnose throttling in SQLAzure.
- Amazon Web Services Blog - Great new toolkit for vs2010 to play with DynamoDB.
- My love affair with Visual Studio (Susan Ibach) - Nice tip with the Error correction feature.
- The State of NoSQL in 2012 - Nice post that present some of the more popular NoSql database with there pros and cons
- CSS3 is the new Flash (Scott Hanselman) - Nice post about the questioning of Flash vs. HTML5.
It brought us sites like this one and, of course, the greatest flash site in history.
- How to contribute a patch to a GitHub hosted Open Source project like Code 52 (Scott Hanselman) - The message is clear. get involve. you want to improve your skills, make your resume more attractive, get a feature in an application... get involve, it's simple.
- The REST of the Story « Open Sourcery - Nice post that explain clear the structure of a REST
- Public speaking for normal people - Nice tips to perform when talking for of public.
- How to get up to speed with a new technology (Frédéric Harper) - Quick tips about where to start when you want to learn a new language or technologies.