- Using Windows Azure Access Control Service (ACS) from a node express app - A well done tutorial that explain all the steps to setup your Azure Access Control Service (ASC) in a Node.js environment.
If you want to know how it works and how it was implemented read Implementing Windows Azure ACS with everyauth
- Amazon Web Services Blog - Amazon announce new edge location.
- Cloud Data Services - This is definitely a series to follow. A thru story with all learning steps put in evidence.
- Amazon Web Services Blog - Another price reduction for Amazon Web Service AWS, does it mean that Azure is doing some damage.
- Mastering the Cloud.. with Windows Azure Curricula Resources (Lee Stott) - What needed to by prepare to be a cloud designer.
- 4 ways Microsoft can make Azure better for startups (Marcelo Calbucci) - Things that Microsoft is doing and should do to help startups to jump in Azure.
- Cloud Architecture Series – CQRS (Command Query Responsibility Segregation)– Part 01 (Bruno Terkaly) - First of a series, this post explain the evolution of the architecture...
- NEW! Wiki launched for Apache Hadoop on Windows Azure (Michele Hart) - This is a great news documentation is always welcome.
- How many copies of your blob is stored in Windows Azure Blob Storage? (Avkash Chauhan - MSFT) - Well explain when multiple copy don't rime with backup.
- Outbound ports that have to be opened for Azure development (Bruno Terkaly) - The page MUST be bookmarked. The list of port by Azure application.
- Introducing Microsoft Research’s Excel Cloud Data Analytics (Roger Jennings) - Great idea that use the calculation power of Azure through excel to analyze your data. This project is still in CTP.
- Windows #Azure Caching – Performance considerations - Great post to demystify the different caching options with Azure. then everything you need to get started and learn even more.
- Windows Azure Demos with Steve Marx (Wade Wegner) - Last cover cloud show of Steve Mark, so they pass through all is demos.
- A Few of My Favorite Things... in the Entity Framework 4.2 DbContext - Present three features: Find, Local and AsNoTracking include in the EF Code first DbContext.
- Alexander Beletsky's Development Blog - Present three really good tools to add to test toolkit
- Windows Phone developer leaves for Amazon's Kindle team - Amazon is working hard to keep is part of the cake.
- MVP is not an excuse to make shitty software - Minimum viable product is more about the V then the M
- Why You Should Build Your Website Using Static .html Files - Using only static HTML page solve some regular issues: speed, portability,connections. Hera a project on Github try to push this idea as far as possible.