- Which is less expensive - Good post. Well explain. How to compare or understand the price different between a cloud solution and on premise.
- Grouping and Sorting in the New Azure Transform Designer (jmoons) - Really great post. Azure IEA can do what BizTalk 2010 cannot by grouping and sorting easily without XSLT.
- Evangelism for Microsoft ISVs, BizSpark Startups & Network Partners (SanjayJain369) - Nice the training kit January edition now contain labs on federations and use the new look.
- Amazon S3 Price Reduction - A reaction to a post that was comparing price between cloud and on premise solution. The cloud could be even more attractive by taking those advices.
- Connection Pool Fragmentation: Use Federations and you won’t need to learn about these nasty problems that come with sharding! (Cihan Biyikoglu) - Good post that explain what Azure SQL Federations manage for us.
- Review your SQL Azure security issues and Attack surface, Check out “SQL Azure security services” - Description of a great tools. An Azure labs that must by try.
- Windows Azure ISV Blog Series: sociobridge, by ReedRex (DavidMakogonMS) - Nice post to learn more about a good architecture when planning multi tenants structure.
- Announcing Reduced Pricing on SQL Azure and New 100MB Database Option (StevenMartinMS) - Great news a price drop for the SQL Azure.
- "Building Hybrid Applications in the Cloud on Windows Azure" free ebook and code (RC) - The third eBook from a series about Azure, this one about building a hybrid application. That exactly what most application will be today. And it's free.
- The Cost of Living in the Cloud - The author make a list of all the service that are need for is ideal setup being in the cloud.
- Keys to understand relationship between MapReduce and HDFS (Avkash Chauhan) - Well explain improve the relation between mapreduce and hdfs.
- Using Data Transaction Commitment Models for Design (BuckWoody) - In this nice post the author present different ways to store data in Azure. Depending on the situation one type of architecture could be preferred.
- Moving apps to the cloud - This great post help you to build a check list before, during and after moving to the cloud. Ask the good questions, found your spot in the cloud
- Selecting files that don’t contain specified content (tobint) - Quick script that could easily find a place in anyone's toolbox.
- Thinking LESS of this blog - This post present the open source project LESS that generate some css base on pre-compile instruction. It could run server or client side.
- So You Want To Be a Developer (Part 1) - Most of the developer I know love games. I'm sure part of it already at one point thing of joining this to "passion".
- Why we love our MVP’s (Paul Laberge) - Good post to learn more about our Canadian MVP and about the MVP programme.
- Know Your Limitations; You'll Lead Better (John Baldoni) - Nice quick post that remember us that the perseverance is the key of success