- Moving apps to the cloud - This great post help you to build a check list before, during and after moving to the cloud. Ask the good questions, found your spot in the cloud.
- Start-Up Encrypts Data in the Cloud - A new stat-up is offering THE solution for the safest encryption in the cloud...look promising.
- Deploying Your Applications on Windows Azure (Bruce Kyle) - Nice post enumerating all the possibilities available when deploying and testing your app in Azure.
- Solving SSL Certificate expiration problem with an existing Windows Azure Application (Avkash Chauhan) - Great post that must be kept somewhere you will retrieve it. It will save you a lot of pain when your certificate will expire... and that you will maybe don't have access to the original project.
- Comparing AWS/Box/Azure for Managed File Transfer Provider (R Seroter) - Interesting post that compare the features of 3 different cloud solutions.
- Don’t look now but Microsoft Azure is a kick-butt cloud (Barb Darrow) - Nice post about the fight between how will be the next Dropbox between Google, Amazon and Microsoft.
- Windows Azure service bus messaging with publish/subscribe pattern using topics and subscriptions - A fantastic tutorial that build a Azure service bus messaging application using topics.
- Part 1 Introduction and Architecture (Dave Crook) - A really nice post that demystify what are the part of the Azure architecture and what is the impact of each of them in a developer life.
- Windows Azure Blob Upload Scenarios (Avkash Chauhan) - Think to know before coding application that will upload file into Azure blob storage. Different scenarios are possible with pros and cons for each of them.
- Microsoft's Windows Azure Active Directory plans takes shape - Quick post that talk about recent Azure's news like the WAAD (windows azure active directory).
- Node.js, Windows Azure (and socket.io) (Neil Mackenzie) - A great post about Node.js in Azure. All the features, requirement are discuss.
- 4 Things to consider when researching an assignment for Saas - Nice post about 4 keys points to think of when looking for a Saas (software as a service).
- Migrating a SQL Server database to SQL Azure - A good story of someone doing a migration of an "old" MS SQL 2005 database to Azure SQL using multiple tools.
- Implementing MERGE command using SQL Azure Migration Wizard (Cihan Biyikoglu) - Quick post to introduce what should be Merge At command in an Azure Sql Federation database. Also this post refer to a lot more detail article on the how-to.
- Free samples that help you get started with Azure - Great group of link to get started with Azure.
- The Evolution of PaaS (davidchappellopinari) - Nice post that compare the features of the "usual" PaaS with some "new" version of this like Cloud Foundry.
- Microsoft Private Cloud Part 1 - Nice first post of a series comparing Azure with private cloud. This one is more about being prepare to the real comparison and define what is private cloud.
- Structurez votre code Ruby (Bruno Michel) - This nice post introduce the unused Struct. A simple but power class in Ruby.
- Soyez unique, utilisez des Sets (Bruno Michel) - Wow I didn't know the Set class in Ruby. I got to edit one of my script immediately.
- Asp.Net MVC 4 beta - Nice post that quickly present some of the main new features in the brand new ASP.Net MVC 4. Also video and slide reference.
Spending limits are a new feature we added to Windows Azure last month, and ensure that you never have to worry about accidentally going over the resources included in a free offer and being charged.
You can learn more about the spending limit feature here.
The ASP.NET MVC 4 Beta release works with VS 2010 and .NET 4.0, and is side-by-side compatible with prior releases of ASP.NET MVC
Bundling and Minification
Database Migrations – ASP.NET MVC 4 includes the new Entity Framework 4.3 release,
new support for building mobile web applications and mobile web sites,
Razor Enhancements – ASP.NET MVC 4 includes V2 of our Razor View engine.
Async Support and WebSockets
- Fun with Ruby Block Parameters - Nice post going dipper in Ruby's Blocks capabilities...
- How to Master Any Skill - Nice post that will help to make a checklist when trying to masterize a new skill.
- 11 Easy Ways to Make Work Fun - Quick tips/ideas how to change the office in a more agreeable and more productive place.