- Get Better Acquainted with Azure (Mark BrownMS) - Wow! All kinds of resources are coved here. A post to read to find your next book or blog to subscribe.
- With great Azure VM comes great responsibility(which is why you really want an Azure Web Site) - Great post that compares website and VW.
- Announcing Reduced Pricing on Storage - How can we be not happy to pay less for a nice service?!
- 2013 Year in Review: New AWS Technical Whitepapers, Articles and Videos Published - Great recap of all the AWS resources published in 2013.
- Identity in your own apps with Windows Azure Active Directory (MVP Award Program) - Great tutorial that explains how to use Windows Azure Active Directory in a web project with the new VS2013.
- Measuring all the things with Azure Web Sites and friends - Great post, a lot of information on the tools available to help us tracking info in our Azure website.
- Introducing Windows Azure WebJobs – Wow, webjob is so simple to use compare to all the steps that we needed to with a worker role.
- Stupid Azure Trick #1 – Rename Your Windows Azure Subscription (Bill Wilder) - Nice tips to get a more structured subscription list in Azure.
- Roslyn performance (Matt Gertz) - Cool post that gives a good insight about how performance is treated in Microsoft team.
- Simple Git workflow is simple - Good post that explained the workflow. Now we just need to practice it.
- Why TDD Makes Me a Happy Developer - Interesting opinion about TDD. If you don't know what is TDD, this post is for you.
- NuGet Package Manager Console tip (Girish stuartle) - Nice tips, like the author I had never tried that before.
- What makes models interesting (Nick Malik) - Interesting post about enterprise business model.
- Why is Software Architecture Important? - Very nice analogy.
- Why You Should Stop Pretending To Be So Important - Wisdom post that remembers us to give time, to be there for other.
- Yak Shaving Defined - I'll get that done, as soon as I shave this yak. - Ha ha ha. It explains also why retreated people have no free time...