- Microsoft Private Cloud Part 1 - Nice first post of a series comparing Azure with private cloud. This one is more about being prepare to the real comparison and define what is private cloud.
- Windows Azure Storage and Concurrent Access (Larry Franks) - Known a to read/write in Azure Storage is not enough when doing multi-instance. Learn how-to manage this situation in this post.
- Cloud Needs Application Architects To Understand IaaS - Great post explaining how Amazon build the great platform they are and why it work.
- Come for the PaaS Functional Model, stay for the Cloud Operational Model - A really complete post about all those "things" that cloud provider are talking about and how it should be see by customer.
- Uploading Big Files in Windows Azure Blob Storage using PutListBlock - A really great tutorial to upload files in Azure Blob Storage. Two technics are presented with the code, pros and cons for each of them.
- Cloud computing and the “me versus you” problem - An interesting discussion about different cloud's structures and the pros and cons of each. Also a nice idea of what could be the future.
- SignalR powered by Service Bus (clemensv) - Nice post about using the SignalIR with Azure Service Bus, with all the reference you need to get started.
- If you're using Node.js, you're doing life wrong - A really specific opinion about Node.js. if thinking about picking this server... then should read that.
- Is uptime the wrong metric for cloud service-level agreements? - Really interesting thoughts about what more important for cloud SLA, elasticity or reliability?
- Full Version of AdventureWorks database for SQL Azure and and SQL Azure Federations - Now available the classic AventureWorks database for Azure SQL and Azure Federation. More advanced version is coming soon.
- Everything you need to know about Windows Azure Blob Storage including permissions, signatures, concurrency, … - Amazing post that contain really EVERYTHING on Azure blob storage. It's documented, well explain and complete.
The only reason you would not be interested in the Windows Azure storage platform would be if you’re called Chuck Norris …
- A few things you should know about EC2 - Quick post about some less know EC2 facts.
- Azure deployment stuck Preparing node (ASP.NET Debugging) - Nice to know this tips can save a lot of time.
- Exploring Cloud Architecture - Nice article that present different cloud architecture to follow your cost/efficiency strategies.
- BizTalk in the Cloud, One Step Closer Part 1 (Jean-Paul Smit) - Great post (first part of series of two) that present the new interface of schemas and mapping in the new CTP release of Azure Service bus EAI and compare them to the BizTalk ones.
- BizTalk in the Cloud, One Step Closer Part 2 (Jean-Paul Smit) - A really great post that continue to pass all the functionalities of the new (still in CTP) Azure Service Bus EAI and making the correlation with the BizTalk equivalence.
- Mercurial vs Git: Why Mercurial? - Great posts series about source control. Because source control is so important, knowing why to pick git or mercurial is really important.
- WebAPI and Ninject (Shawn Wildermuth) - Nice trick with Ninject...as the author said easy when you know how to.
- PowerGUI 3.2 Released! – Everything is in the title... And it's a good news.
- Differences Between jQuery .bind() vs .live() vs .delegate() vs .on() (Elijah Manor) - Give a simple but very clear description, pros and cons of JQuery .bind, .live, .delegate and the new .on.
- The myth of the eight-hour sleep (Stephanie Hegarty) - Nice article talking about sleep and pattern.
- Castle Death! A Dead Simple RPG for Kids and Parents, Part 1 (critical-hits.com) - Another great dad's time with the great Chatty DM.