- Windows Azure: Import/Export Hard Drives, VM ACLs, Web Sockets, Remote Debugging, Continuous Delivery, New Relic, Billing Alerts and More - So many good news that I don't know where to start. Some of my clients are waiting for this features since long time... A post that you must read.
- How to install the nodejs Ghost blogging software on Azure Websites (Scott Hanselman) - Very exiting project. Thanks Scott to share all that with us.
- Clone an Azure VM using Powershell - Powershell scripts are so useful, and code sample are always welcome.
- Getting started with Windows Azure - part 2 (Usman Ur Rehman Ahmed) - Second part of a serie that offer a nice tutorial.
- Evolving IT for Today and Tomorrow - Interesting event that's coming in many Canadian city...
- Announcing the Preview of Windows Azure Import/Export Service and Several Enhancements for Web and Mobile Solution Scenarios (Steven Martin) - Quick summary about the new Windows Azure release of this week.
- Programming Windows Azure Media Services - An Overview (Albert (Gong) Cheng) - Very clear introduction to what is Windows Azure Media.
- Azure Websites vs Cloud Services (Tyler Doerksen) - Great post that amazingly clarifies the differences between these two Azure services.
- Why does an Azure storage account have two access keys? - This post answered a more than often asked question.
- Amazon CTO: Open source software and the cloud allows startups to focus on innovation (Ben Woods) - Interesting thoughts: the cloud is more a business evolution than a technology evolution.
- My List of Windows Azure Podcasts (Alexandre Brisebois) - Nice Windows Azure podcast list.
- WebLog of Ken Cox - I find out that using the migration wazard was the best option in my case... Until they update Sql Management Studio.
- Build a Responsive and Modern UI with CSS for WinJS Apps - Good article to start doing your apps with the good tools and best practices.
- Using ASTs with ISE to make scripting more productive - Great PowerShell 3 scripts, this idea is genial.
- Microsoft Swings Its Web Sword - This post explains the context of the "new" Katana project and its relation with OVNI, Aspnet MVC, etc.
- Why do my Font Awesome icons show up as blank squares? (Scott Hanselman) - Nice catch. A lot of time could be saved.
- Getting Started with Oak - This article describes the C# / Ruby projects this Oak. A project to follow.
- Getting Started with the Katana Project - Looking forward to see where this project is going. This post explains the basics.
- PowerCfg - The hidden energy and battery tool for Windows you're not using (Scott Hanselman) - Really interesting investion about power consuption.