Suggestion of the week
- BizTalk Summit 2013 Wrap-up (Kent Weare) - Very important news from the integration world. This post is a very complete summary of the event. Good job.
- Installing Ghost from the Azure Web Site Gallery (Jeremiah Billmann Software engineer most of the time.) - That a wonderful news. See my other post/video about it on Cloud en francais
- Scaling your Windows Azure Web Site (benjaminperkins) - Very clear tutorial that explains all the possibilities for scaling windows Azure Website, and proof how easy it is.
- NoSQL Design Patterns for Relational Data (Rob) - Nice post that introduces the NoSQL basics options to design our database.
- The “NoSQL” way of storing data - Nice and quick introduction about NoSQL. More a "what is" then "how to".
- Steps Towards Optimized Windows Azure SQL Databases - Nice post that helps us to ask our self how could we improve the performance of our database.
- Mixing Command and Transaction Script Patterns - Interesting post where real-life example of some pattern are presented.
- Human Computer Interaction Diversity - 7 Devices that AREN'T a mouse and keyboard (Scott Hanselman) - Good post presents some really useful tools. Let's add some of them to my wish list.
- 21 Web Applications I Use and Can’t Live Without - Nice post that presents a very impressive list of tools.
- How To Become a Jedi Knight (James Altucher) - Interesting thoughts... but yah I'm a star wars fan...
- Why professional in-house content management matters? - | Gunnar Peipman - Programming Blog - Interesting post that demonstrates why a well-structured intranet is important.
- “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People”: I Transformed Myself Into a Fact Finder - Interesting reading suggestions.