- How I’ve started loving PowerShell (Fabien Dibot) - This nice post is a real pep-talk. It also gives references for more information about PowerShell.
- Using Reserved IP Addresses with Microsoft Azure Virtual Machines - Nice PowerShell scripts and comments to help us with our Azure fixed IP.
- Getting Acquainted with #Azure Service Bus Event Hubs - This nice post describes the event bus of Azure, when more muscles are needed.
- Affinity Groups in Azure - Nice post that clarifies the purpose of the affinity group.
- Integrating Microsoft Azure BizTalk Services with Salesforce.com - Really nice tutorial that explains how to send a message to a SaaS in Microsoft Azure.
- Azure Databases - Restore Local Database To Azure - This post describes a quick and easy way to copy our database to the cloud when we have a simple database.
- AWS Wants to Attract Mobile Developers with New Services (Saroj Kar) - Nice new tools from Amazon.
- Why you need to use Bower - If you are hesitating about if you should or not try Bower, this post will pin down the nail.
- Image Sprites made easy with Web Essentials (Josh Eastburn) - If you thought that using sprite was too complicated for the benefit you could have, this post will show you how effortless it is today.
- New Compiler and Moving to GitHub - Interesting improvement about the compiler, looking forward to try those new features... And time to add GitHub followed projects to add Typescript.
- Git to TFS Migration Experiment: Part 1 - Get all the tools you need to move. Part 2, Part 3 - Last post of the series, focuses on the troubleshooting...
- Day 28: Doing More Interesting Things With Buttons (james.chambers) - Nice tricks to get an amazing dropdown control.
- Day 30: Loading Bootstrap Modal Content via AJAX (james.chambers) - "The season finally" of a great series about Asp.Net MVC bootstrap. If you didn't have read it already go for it.
- How to fake session object / HttpContext for integration tests - Useful tips to get better or more complete integration tests.
- Visual Studio Online updates include enabling Azure Active Directory support and self-service account deletion - Nice update.
- Troubleshooting the WCF-Custom adapter - Typed-Polling with dynamic SQL & empty result sets - Great post that gives a lot of little tips so next time we don't get stock.
- Don’t Let Your Head Attack Your Heart - Interesting thoughts about how leadership is closer to us and our feelings.
- Just Let Me Code! (Andrew Binstock) - Interesting share about the evolution of coding and the impact on the developers.