- First look at Application Insights (Andrei Dzimchuk) - Excellent post. Perfect to make your idea about why and how we should use Application Insights. Nice touch to the config.
- Integration with Azure Service Bus (Vincent-Philippe Lauzon) - Great post that summarizes best practices and important tips related to Azure service Bus.
- Azure Backup update – New features in IaaS VM backup support (Trinadh Kotturu) - Very amazing backup services.
- Deploying Flynn Clusters on Azure - Promising deploying tool. A thing to follow.
- Using Azure CLI to Capture and Deploy a CentOS Virtual Machine - Another way to create an image of an Azure VM. Useful script that will work in any environment.
- Announcing the Azure SDK 2.7.1 for .NET (Brady Gaster) - This post describes the major new features in this release.
- Do-until looping in logic apps - Useful addition to the loops in Logic Apps.
- Getting started with Azure Backup (Viswanath Tata) - An essential tool for any production environment, backup is now very easy to setup and secure.
- On a Cloud: Queues (Jef King) - This post suggests two short videos that talked about queues and how to use them.
- Help, my diagram doesn’t fit on one page! - Interesting thoughts about how to “cut” diagrams.
- Deploy Jekyll Pages using Git and Travis CI - Interesting deployment setup that looks simple and efficient.
- Get the DocumentDB SQL query cheat sheet (Aravind Ramachandran) - Confuse sometime with the syntax of noSql, this post shared a cheatsheet that should be saved (or printed).
- Announcing Great New SQL Database Capabilities in Azure - Great announcement to the database world with this two new release described in this post.
- On Disconnecting - Choose your poison: workaholic, social addict or “paranoia”… Oh! Scott is definitely not alone.
- Building Trust with 100% Distributed Team & 100% Flexible Schedules (Brian Whipple) - Very interesting thoughts about trust and the place it should take between employees and companies.
- The Role of QA in Cloud DevOps - Interesting thoughts regarding the QA role and how it could change.